Notifications: Receive immediate notifications whenever a critical event is handled by an Immix CS or Immix Guard Force operator
Critical Events: Follow everything the operator saw and did with critical events with a fully interactive multimedia audit trail
Live Video: View live video feeds from any camera available via the linked Immix CS or Immix Guard Force system
Arm/Disarm: Change the arm/disarm states of Immix sites that are available via the linked Immix CS or Immix Guard Force system
Different from our previous version, this mobile application is now self-hosted, meaning that Immix provides the hosting architecture and application management. Hosting our own application allows for the development of additional new features in the coming months and years based on user feedback and requests.
This new hosting methodology also necessitates a revised pricing structure based on a “per-user” fee as opposed to the previous model of a “per-site” charge. As this new application is much more interactive from a user perspective, this pricing model is necessary for Immix to ensure it is able to manage the associated data charges incurred with the hosting.
In order to use the Mobile Portal, the following packages must also be installed on your system along with the typical core packages:
- CloudLink v188.8.131.52
- Push Notification v184.108.40.206
- Minimum iOS version required: 12.1
- Minimum Android Lollipop version required: 5.0
- A server running Windows Server 2012 or newer is required for both the Devices and CloudLink services.
- Outgoing internet access to HTTPS port 443 is required for the CloudLink and Push Notification services.
- The Immix Mobile App is available for download in both the iOS and Google Play stores
The full support page for the Mobile Portal and Application can be found via the Immix corporate website www.ImmixProtect.com.